As the spring home selling season nears in metro Atlanta, we are clearly in a market that favors the Seller. Maybe you’ve decided to take advantage of this market and are thinking now is you’re time sell…and you’re going to do it on your own! While we always encourage our clients to use a real estate agent (and we have some great connections if you’re looking for a referral), if you choose to go down the road of selling on your own, we offer many tools that will help you with the sale of your home:
- Free Report entitled “33 Ways to Sell Your Home Fast.”
- Single Property Websites. We can provide– at no cost to you—a property specific web presence to provide more exposure to your listing and help manage the leads that come in. They come equipped with virtual tours that can be viewed via text on from a sign rider in your yard 24/7
- Free Flyers outlining financing options;
- Recommendations for real estate professionals, including attorneys, home inspectors, and appraisers that can help determine the proper listing price; and
- Mortgage Pre-qualification for your potential buyers to make sure they will qualify for the loan.
Ideally, if you can qualify to purchase a new home before you sell the old home, it will take the pressure off. The risk is that you will sell quickly and then can’t find a new place quick enough. Given the recent strong market, there is much less risk of not being able to sell. There are also some creative ways to structure the financing to position you to make this transition as painless and risk free as possible. Call us first (678-483-3300) and let’s explore your options. Happy House Hunting!!