Now that you have found the home you would like to buy, the time has come to make an offer. Taking into consideration the recent sales of properties in that neighborhood which are similar in size, quality, conveniences, and amenities, how much are you willing to offer for the home? Your Real Estate Consultant will provide you with a list of the recently sold surrounding homes that are similar in size, quality, conveniences, and amenities and help you decide how much to offer.
- Your Realty Consultant will make sure that everything is in written form… no verbal agreements.
- Your Realty Consultant will present the seller or sellers represented with a written offer to purchase the property
- The contract will protect the best interests of you, our client, not the seller
- The contract, though not limited to this list, will include the following:
- Legal description of the property
- The offering price
- The down payment
- Financing arrangements
- Amount of the deposit
- Inspection rights
- Who will handle the closing
- A list of appliances and furnishings staying with the home
- The settlement date
If you have any questions or concerns, they need to be addressed right away, so don’t hesitate to call your Realty Consultant. Your Realty Consultant can save you time and money by making sure that your questions are answered and your concerns resolved quickly.