FHA Home Loan
- Streamlined Refinance – Refinance quickly without an appraisal.
- FICO Score Flexibility – More flexibility with FICO scores.
- Quick Processing – Our FHA team is experienced to get your FHA loan funded quickly.
- Gift Funds Allowed – Your friends and family may help finance your dream home.
Veteran's VA Loan
For the men and women that served us, we serve you by offering our best product. Buy a home with $0 down!
- You Earned This – For the men and women that served us, we serve you by offering our best product.
- Fast Processing – Let our VA home loan experts guide you through a fast and easy process.
- No Money Down – Purchase at 100% of the home’s value.
- Turnkey Process – Receive your VA loan quickly and easily today.
*Check your VA Home Loan Eligibility.
203(k) Home Renovation Loan
Planning to buy a fixer-upper? This program combines your construction loan and your mortgage into a single home loan, which saves money in closing costs and simplifies the home renovation process.
- Renovating? Save money! – Combine your renovation loan and your mortgage into a single home loan, which limits your loan closing costs.
- Buying or Refinancing – The 203k loan is available to both buyers and refinancing households.
- Backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) – The 203k loan combines the traditional “home improvement” loan with a standard FHA mortgage, with loan amounts of up to $625,500.
- Streamline your 203(k) – The Streamlined 203k loan is for less extensive projects and costs are limited to $35,000. Traditional 203k loans do not have a construction loan size limit.
*See also: Renovation Loan Guide
A Jumbo Mortgage is designed to allow consumers who are purchasing bigger homes to take advantage of today’s low rates. If you are able to afford a more expensive home but haven’t saved up enough money to bring the loan down to conforming limits, or you’ve found the perfect home but it happens to be in a higher priced neighborhood, this mortgage program is made for you!
- Understanding Complex Financial Pictures – Our highly trained staff understands the complexities of multi-stream incomes and knows how to use your financial picture to your advantage.
- Eliminates Having to Obtain Multiple Loans – Provides the convenience of one loan for the entire loan amount, with a variety of options.
- Purchasing a High-End Home – Jumbo Mortgages range from $510,400 to $3 million.
USDA Rural Loan
The USDA Mortgage is meant to spur homeownership in pre-designated rural and underdeveloped areas. Take advantage of a 0% down-payment with this program!
- 0% Down Payment – That’s right! This program offers 100% financing for qualifying applicants.
- First-Time Buyer Friendly – USDA Rural Loans can be used by first-time home buyers and repeat home buyers alike.
- No Homeowner Counseling Required – Unlike other mortgage programs, the USDA program doesn’t require a homeowner counseling course to qualify.
- Insured by the U.S. Department of Agriculture – Via the USDA, you can finance 100% of a home’s purchase price while getting access to better-than-average mortgage rates.
*Check your USDA Eligibility.
Low Down Conventional Loan
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have re-established their 3% down-payment programs, HomeReady and Home Possible. Here at LeaderOne, we’re trained to understand how these programs work and how they can benefit your unique financial picture.
- Lower Required Down-Payment – Compared to other conventional mortgage programs, these programs allow qualified homebuyers to put less money down on their home.
- Greater Purchasing Power – Since homebuyers can put less towards their down payment, they may be able to afford a larger home that they previously didn’t qualify for.
- Save Money for Home Expenses – Moving can become an expensive endeavor. With less down, you will be able to spend more of your cash on things your home needs!
- Home-Buyer Counseling Required – At least one of the homebuyers will be required to attend a home-buyer education course.
- Most Common – This is the most utilized mortgage program.
- Great Rates – Conventional loans offer low mortgage rates to save you money.
- Fixed & Adjustable Rates – Choose between fixed options and adjustable options.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
With an Adjustable Rate Mortgage, the interest rate fluctuates according to the interest rates in the economy. Initial interests’ rates of ARMs are typically offered at a discounted rate that’s lower than the rate for a Fixed Rate Mortgage. Overtime, when initial discounts are filtered out, ARM rates will fluctuate as general interest rates go up and down.
- Significantly Reduces the Cost of a Mortgage – For a fixed period, you save on interest costs and pay more towards your principal.
- Lower Rates, Flexible Terms – Lenders give you a discounted rate up front because they know the rate will float with the market later.
- Plan on Moving or Refinancing within 3-7 Years – After your initial rate period, your interest rate will be adjusted based on the type of program that you choose.
- Expecting Mortgage Rates to Decline – If you expect mortgage rates to decline, ARMs can work towards your advantage.
Fixed Rate Mortgage
A fixed-rate mortgage is exactly what it sounds like. It’s a mortgage for which the interest rate is fixed for the life of the loan. Fixed rate mortgages are available in multiple terms. The monthly payment on a fixed-rate loan in inversely proportional to its term. The more years in a loan, the lower its monthly payment.
- Safe – Fixed-rate mortgages are safe because you never have to worry about your interest rate possibly going up.
- Predictable – Your mortgage principle and interest payments are set on Day 1 of your home loan, and never changes until the loan is paid-in-full. Some homeowners may prefer this type of certainty.
- Great Rates – As fixed-rate mortgage rates have dropped in recent years; the relative value of an ARM’s low starting mortgage rate has diminished.
- Easy To View Rates – See today’s rates and compare your loan pricing. Rates are available online, at no cost, with no obligation, and with no social security number required to get started.