Loan Officer Assistant (LOA)
LeaderOne Financial is actively looking for a new “Team Member”! We are a small, tight knit, mortgage banking operation with an excellent reputation for the level of customer service we provide our clients. To better serve the growing demand for our services, we are seeking candidates for this full-time position at our Marietta, GA office: 1) Loan Officer Assistant. Some prior experience is preferred. Applicants with the following characteristics will thrive in this position:
- A desire to begin a consistently challenging and highly rewarding career
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Precise, efficient written and verbal communication skills
- A natural inclination to focus under pressure
- Ability to self-manage
- Takes personal responsibility for ensuring a positive client experience
- Dependable and able to work 40 hours a week plus overtime as required
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and learning new software
- Strong math skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Natural positive attitude and team mentality
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Able to type 40+ WPM
*ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A BACKGROUND CHECK. ***THOSE WITH PRIOR FELONY CONVICTIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS REQUIRED BY GEORGIA HOUSING LAW.
Loan Officer Assistant
A loan officer assistant (LOA) supports a loan officer by facilitating the development of a complete, properly documented loan application that will be sent to processing. The LOA will carry out various tasks for the loan officer including (but not limited to) collecting documents directly from the borrower, taking loan applications, sending TRID disclosures, and coordinating with team members throughout the loan process. Strong customer service skills are crucial. Developing comprehensive knowledge of what documents are required for each of the loan programs the lender offers is required. At least 2 years experience working with mortgage loans is required. **This is not a sales position**
*The Family Mortgage Team offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with employer match.
***Interested candidates should forward resumes to: TheFamilyMortgageTeam@gmail.com
Established mortgage banking company experiencing phenomenal success needs experienced Loan Processor to assist with our continued growth and expansion. Our Georgia Branch office consists of a fantastic team that is extremely skilled, performs at a high level and celebrates a lot of success together. Over 70% of our business comes from prior clients or their direct referrals, which is a testament to our process and team working cohesively together. Our Team has achieved tons of five-star reviews on sites like Zillow, Yelp, Google and Angie’s List.
What We Offer:
- Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work- 40 hours per week
- Employee Benefits available: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance; 401k with 2% co match
- Potential for Career Growth
- Excellent Culture & Positive Work Environment
- Recognition for Outstanding Performance
Our team operates by supporting two high producing loan officers. We operate with Loan Officer Assistants that collect all of the necessary supporting documentation from the client upfront. An integral part of our team focused on delivering a WOW experience for our clients, our Loan Processor then reviews the file for completeness, orders services, runs AUS and then submits to underwriting. They are then responsible for obtaining from the client all underwriting conditions and obtaining final approval from the underwriter and shepherding the file to closing. Must be friendly but assertive and persistent on the phone. Must be a team player, able to function well in a high tempo, high stress environment with a strong ability to multitask to meet deadlines.
- Processes all mortgage applications within established guidelines for different mortgage loan programs. Familiar with conventional, Jumbo, FHA, VA and USDA loans
Initiates compliance and verification checks
- Orders and ensures receipt of required documentation from vendors, and other related sources, such as VOE’s, appraisal, title, condo docs and insurance.
- Ensures all documentation received meets underwriting/investor guidelines.
Package file, run AUS for delivery to the underwriter
Communicates and follows up timely and throughout the loan transaction
- Work with client to clear underwriting conditions
- Once a file is clear to close, works with the closing department to get final numbers and ensure closing paperwork is delivered timely to the closing attorney’s office.
- Responsible for handling phone calls and correspondence from clients with questions or concerns regarding their mortgage and providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Maintain a high standard of customer care while actively listening to customers in an effort to understand their views and needs.
- Demonstrate behaviors that are consistent with our team’s core values, philosophies, and leadership characteristics. Should be able to work really well in a TEAM environment.
- Embrace change; promoting an approach of continuous improvement.
- Take ownership of problems and issues, finding ways to problem solve
- Perform quality work within deadlines.
- Respect client and employee privacy.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- General underwriting knowledge
- Fantastic communication & people skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Works well with teams and systems
- Preferably 2-3 years experience with Encompass
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful
Send your resume in confidence to TheFamilyMortgageTeam@gmail.com
LeaderOne Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Housing Lender, NMLS# 12007. LeaderOne Financial Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, LeaderOne Financial Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.